Students in this elective class experience a web-based introduction to computer programming, covering essential algorithms, syntax and control structures using PHP, HTML, and MySQL.
- Web-based - Upon completion of this course, the students will know how to create their own interactive webpage.
- Algorithms - Common computer programs (work problems) that students would encounter in any basic computer science class.
- Syntax & Control Structures - The vocabulary & grammar (rules) of any given computer programming language.
- HTML - Markup language used to tell browsers how to display webpages.
- PHP - Programming language commonly used on interactive webpages.
- MySQL - Used in conjunction with relational databases.